We are looking for a pop-focused writer ready to discover, pitch and write stories that are relevant to pop music, as well as being able to monitor and anticipate trending topics to produce timely, clickable stories based on trends in the pop music world.
• Write and edit blog posts for FlippenMusic
• Collaborate with staff members to research and generate story ideas and pitches
• Perform and transcribe interviews
What You’ll Learn:
• How to write professional quality content online
• How to generate and pitch compelling story ideas
• How to manage an editorial calendar
What We’re Looking For:
• Strong writing and reporting skills
• Excellent copy editing skills and attention to detail (have we made any typos here? Likely!)
• Creative and compelling story ideas
• A strong understanding of the FlippenMusic brand, our campaigns, and our content
• Timeliness, professionalism, and the ability to work independently
• Photoshop experience (not required)
Please note: This is not a paid position.
How to Apply:
Please send your resume and short paragraph on why you would like to join the team to: email@example.com. Submissions without a resume will not be considered.